Digital Transformation for Financial Institutions
Financial institutions have been increasingly facing pressure to go digital. The benefits are numerous. The digital transformation of financial institutions may result in a significant reduction in operational costs. It can considerably increase the outreach and efficiency of institutions and enable a better focus on client-centric solutions. However, as digital transformation is complicated and the operational challenges can quickly overwhelm institutions, there is a need for financial institutions to develop a common vision for digital transformation.
Course at a glance:
This course will cover the following modules:
- Financial inclusion and digital financial services’ ecosystem
- Importance and relevance of digital transformation for banks and microfinance institutions
- Strategic planning for digital transformation
- Product innovation for digital transformation
- Process re-engineering for digital transformation
- Delivery channel and distribution design
- Risk management for digital transformation
- Implementing digital transformation
Who Should Attend?
We have designed this course specifically for directors and CXOs of financial institutions who are involved in high-level business strategy from financial institutions. Our course suits professionals who are actively considering digital transformation and implementing digital financial services.