Rethinking Marketing for DFS Uptake and Usage
Many digital financial services (DFS) deployments continue to struggle with low uptake and high rates of inactivity amongst registered users. Delivery of DFS not only requires good product and excellent distribution channels, but also the right marketing strategies. This course is for institutions in need of route-to-market strategies or who are looking to increase usage of their products/services.
Course at a glance:
Participants will understand how to develop and deliver marketing strategies to effectively communicate the value proposition to their target market. To do this it analyses consumers’ behavioral biases and the journey that they take from awareness to active usage of the service.
Topics to be Covered:
- Marketing Financial Services
- Role of Branding in DFS Success
- Application of Behavioural Economic Insights
- The Customer Value Proposition
- A Walk through the Customer Journey
- Data Analytics for Marketing Communication
- Marketing ROI
- Consumer Protection and Retention
Who Should Attend?
This course targets middle to senior level managers involved in DFS marketing and product development/management in mobile network operators, banks and other financial institutions as well as third parties.
We recommend 2-3 participants attend from each organisation as experience has shown that teamwork greatly improves dissemination of learnings back to the institution.
- Aug 28 to Sep 01Nairobi, Kenya$3 375Course Contact: Evelyne Matibe firstname.lastname@example.org